A down-to-earth plan to help us recover from the wounds of the past and grow more and more into the image of God.
Many of us struggle with anxiety, loneliness, and feelings of inadequacy. We know that God created us in his image, but how can we be loving when we feel burned out? How can we be free when we struggle with addiction? Will we ever enjoy the complete healing God promises?
Combining his professional...
6) Necessary Endings: The Employees, Businesses, and Relationships That All of Us Have to Give Up in Order to Move Forward
7) How to Have That Difficult Conversation You've Been Avoiding: With Your Spouse, Adult Child, Boss, Coworker, Best Friend, Parent, or Someone You're Dating
A practical handbook on positive confrontation, now available in softcover with a discussion guide. Successful people confront well. They know that setting healthy boundaries improves relationships and can solve important problems. They have discovered that uncomfortable situations can be avoided or resolved through direct conversation. But most of us don't know how to have difficult conversations, and see confrontation as scary or adversarial....
8) 9 Things You Simply Must Do to Succeed in Love and Life: A Psychologist Learns from His Patients What Really Works and What Doesn't
9) The Power of the Other: The startling effect other people have on you, from the boardroom to the bedroom and beyond-and what
11) Our Mothers, Ourselves: How Understanding Your Mother's Influence Can Set You on a Path to a Better Life
You don't have to sink or swim in your marriage. Sail off into the sunset with the love of your life. Most marriages need rescue at one time or another. So when you need help, it's usually due to those thoughtless things you do or say that break the delicate connection between husband and wife. Before you face storms in your marriage (or if you're already in one), turn to psychologists and best-selling authors Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend....